In its role as a provider of management consultancy services, inspiring development
- Builds management capacity
- Assists institutions in successfully coping with managerial challenges
- Helps the board and senior management to gain strategic clarity
inspiring development’s experts serve as management consultants to financial institutions focusing on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. As advisers to the management or the supervisory board, senior staff members of inspiring development help institutions to successfully implement various objectives such as
- Improving overall performance
- Reviewing or adjusting their strategy
- Restructuring and institutional turnaround
- Upgrading MFIs into banks
- Enhancing individual managers’ leadership skills and strengthening management teams
As management consultants, inspiring development’s specialists serve in various roles and in engagements ranging from limited, short-term assignments to long-term contracts. Regardless of our specific tasks or the length of the company’s assignment, we are guided by the following four goals:
- To bring strategic clarity to the institution
- To promote good working relationships among the members of the management team and good communication within the institution
- To help set clear priorities and organize implementation processes – including systematic follow-up – so as to facilitate achievement of those priorities, and
- To assist the management in making difficult decisions.
Our main objective is always to build capacity at senior management level in order to ensure that our involvement has a lasting impact. At the same time, we invariably take a broader view of our role, seeking to identify potential for performance improvements in individual areas.